PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: PureConnect

ATTENTION: Super fun contest with a HUGE prize is here! We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! This is your chance to showcase how the Genesys ...

Hi There, We have been using Genesys call centre system for a few months now with Teams integration, our call centre users are having an issue when doing a consult to just one specific user it shows a triangle with an exclamation mark in the centre ...

Hi Guys, We are also in need of this, would you happen to have IRSASFU? encryptwave-w32r-1-1.exe seemed to work only with old versions of Pureconnect. Thanks! ------------------------------ Gideon Val Villorente iSelect Services Pty Ltd. ---- ...

Is this an IC Server, or a Media Server? Also, you mention booting from the ISO. The PureConnect ISO is not bootable. Just to be clear, this is a PureConnect system, and not a Genesys Cloud Edge? ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed ...

Thanks for the prompt confirmation. This is our QA environment - our Prod Servers are all physical. I could not give any knowledgeable feedback on what would happen with a production call volume. ------------------------------ Christopher Becker State ...

I wanted to check and see if anyone else has had this issue as of the last few months. PureConnect on premise system connected to GenesysCloud to deliver WebRTC agent audio for agents logging into IC. Our current theory is something has changed in ...

Hi Emmitt, I think a previous post may help answer your question. I found this helpful, hopefully you do also. PureConnect - Genesys If you want to see the discussion, look below... All credit goes to Tim Cannon from this thread . #Report ...

Hey everyone! The newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show provides a great overview of SMS and covers some FAQs that everyone can benefit from. We are including the video and a text of the questions/answers. SMS (texting) regulations ...

Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like ...

Data within the data table (adding additional rows) is accessed in real time by handlers using the data table lookup tool step. If you add a row and save, then a call performs a data table lookup immediately after that, the new data would be available. ...

Win an eBike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files