Genesys Multicloud CX

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Vikash, Understood, based on your link its suggested you need transcription feature  which can shows the customer transcript history after calls are terminated on agent screen. this might be not available, but we have did this with customization ...

• Please refer to below url for Agent assist feature  help.mypurecloud.com/articles/work-with-agent-assist/   ------------------------------ Vikash Kumar Chandra Accenture Solutions Private Limited ------------------------------

• Hello Vikash, I think it should be supported. what do you mean agent assist (route call to Agent) based on the selected question in VoiceBot. we do have routing call to the agent from google bot. Regards, Vinayak Vagal ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, For our client we are using Genesys pure engage cloud which is integrated with AWS Lex/Lambda. Does Agent assist is supported with Genesys engage cloud, if not then what is the roadmap for it. Also whether it is available with AWS? I don't see any ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello, Genesys Multicloud Community members! Just wanted to jump in here quickly to let you know... #WEMay is coming! If you're not familiar, WEMay is the WEM Community 's annual celebration of all things #WorkforceManagement   and ...

1 person likes this.
  • You can look at a more advanced email app for Genesys Cloud: https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesysengage/listing/4772855f-ce4c-4aa8-9c80-7cc1cb3d59af ------------------------------ Maksim Gill Eccentex, Inc. ------------------------------

• Our objective is to securely pass (call originates in genesys) calls into our Avaya CM using an external transfer setup from our outbound flow. The concern is passing personal information via UUI across the internet without encryption. Is Genesys using ...

• Hey Everyone, It is my pleasure to introduce the Community Team's newest member  Nicole Milliken ! You may not have met her yet, but there's a good chance you have already seen her work in the community. She's been making panels for the  ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)