PureEngage On-Premises

Latest Discussion Posts

• There is a Knowledge base article - Article Number 000067532 - "How to use Framework to control and monitor Tomcat running on Linux". Please, take a look if it helps. ------------------------------ Anatoly Minkovsky Genesys - Employees ---------- ...

• Giuliano & Pratik, When you send a RequestMessage, the JSON for your structure message needs to be stored in the EventAttributes property per the documentation I sent to you as a private reply. ------------------------------ Jim Crespino Senior Director, ...

• Jaycee, I seems that Markup rendering is not working properly in Widget v9.0.009.06.  Please submit a ticket with Genesys Customer Care and engineering will get this fixed ASAP. Thanks ------------------------------ Jim Crespino Senior Director, Developer ...

• Hello Jim, yes, I'm certainly aware of the existence of BGS product, now. But the problem is that we developed this kind of solution for a customer a couple of years ago, when BGS was not available and probably not conceived at all. Now, the customer ...

• Jaycee, My bad.  It seems that my original statement was incorrect and Widgets does now support rich messaging as documented in the deployment guide. When you use markdown in the vertical list, what is the output that you get in the widgets?  Does it ...

• Rich messaging is only supported on messaging channels such as Facebook and Apple Business Chat that support rich messages.  Genesys chat, and thus Genesys Widgets, do not yet support rich messaging. ------------------------------ Jim Crespino Senior ...

• Giuliano, Were you aware that Genesys now has a productized solution for bots called the Genesys Bot Gateway Server (BGS): https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/BGS.  Not that your approach is invalid, but you might look into it for some time in the ...

• Jim, you're right, that was not clear! The mobile app is communicating to the contact center using GMS and then Chat Server. A routing strategy assign the interaction to a web application developed with PSDK: this web app manages (virtual) agent states ...

• Giuliano, Can you tell me where the Platform SDK comes into play in your architecture?  I assume that you mobile app is probably communicating back to the contact center using Genesys Mobile Services (GMS), correct?  Are you developing a standalone component ...

• ​ Complete sendMessage JSON request: {"type": "Structured","text": "Deductibles","contentType": "list-vertical","content": [{"id": "987a6c84-ada0-468f-86e1-e9ea715b8c32","title": "Deductibles","desc": "","components": [{"id": "0","type": ...

Xperience19 Registration!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)