Genesys Engage on-premises (formerly PureEngage)

Latest Discussion Posts

• - Check if ChaineCommande.GenericCommandCC implements IElementOfCommand - Try get Dump Chain Of Commands (see your config file and uncomment Strl+Shift+A) - Try add any obviously correct, or standard(OOTB) command to chain and look dump, for example, ...

• I've try to use commandManager.GetChainOfCommandByName before and after the commandManager.InsertCommandToChainOfCommandBefore and I have the same number of command in chain before and after.  In InteractionWorkspace.log, I see my insert "InsertCommandToChainOfCommandBefore(MediaVoiceNotReady, ...

• This is little bit tricky. Steps After Login: 1. Get Media of logged in Place as  System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection<IMedia> mediaList = agentManager.Place.ListOfMedia; 2. Then Register EventHandler on change property for each media ...

• Some offhand ideas )) 1) Maybe previous command in Execute return true ? (in doc -> // returning false from a command will cause to continue processing normally) 2) Try examine log - maybe your insert code execute BEFORE init module that contains MediaVoiceLogOn/LogOn. ...

• I use customization modules with GIW v 8.1.401.69. With a userEvent listener in my custom module, I want to insert commands in differents chains depending on userEvent parameters. It work but not completely and I dont understand why. For example, I can ...

• Hi Mark, What is the use case that you are building?  I assume you are looking for something along the lines of a CommDN where applications can publish to the CommDN and subscribers registered on that CommDN can receive those published events. GWS is ...

• Hi, I would like to show in Pulse currently placed interactions into workbin per agent. Starting with release 8.5.112.10, Stat Server supports Agent Workbin statistics (I've 8.5.112.17). I've tried to configure out statistics on StatServer, based on: ...

• Rest API call of " SetCallDisposition " works fine. I've used it. In fact I called multiple times after call disconnect. I guess you should check ICON settings. - Ravikant ------------------------------ Ravikant Chaudhary Adobe Systems ------------- ...

• We have implemented Web Services and Applications 8.5.202.71 and are developing an application that leverages the Web Services REST API it provides. We have a use case that requires our application to raise a User Event with a variety of KVPairs for ...

• Hi, Chun Jen Wang. Apologies for the delay in following up, given the holiday season. If you're still looking for this information, I suggest you start with the IDB Core Schema diagrams on the ICON Physical Data Model page you cited (https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/ICON/8.1.5/PDMMS/Schema-Core#Core_Schema_Diagrams), ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Genesys User Groups

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files