Genesys Engage on-premises (formerly PureEngage)

Genesys Engage Q&A Show
- Episode 1 -

What does the industry's first True Native Multicloud Architecture mean for you? Join us as we discuss with Genesys VP Tod Famous   
- Tod's Blog
- Q&A Show on CX Insights

Latest Discussion Posts

• What does the industry's first True Native Multicloud Architecture mean for you? Join us as we discuss with Genesys VP Tod Famous. Have a question, topic you would like for us to discuss, or suggestion for the show? Feel free to post in the community ...

• Hello All, I wanted to ask if there's a way to implement a transfer for a call in the call flow (vxml) to another entity outside Genesys platform that can also be communicated using SIP with additional SIP headers/attached data associated with the transferred ...

• Hello, Appreciate your help on this. We had a customer who is transitioning to the Oracle 19c database in an Oracle exadata-box environment. This environment uses an  LDAP lookup mechanism  to determine the Oracle database address. The JDBC ...

• Hi Ighor, No, as mentioned this is undocumented private APIs. You can work out whats being called by using the likes of DevTools in your browser and if you know your PSDK objects, you can probably hazard a good guess around most of the object URLs. ...

• Hi @Jason McLennan , is there a documentation about GAX API where I can see all options like  ​you mentioned for: https://<gax host>/gax/api/cfg/objects/?type=CfgApplication Thank you! ------------------------------ Ighor Toth AT&T (formerly ...

• Hi all, apologies for the delay and thank you for coming back to me with views/ideas and options. Our PS team tried a few, and they will go ahead with simplest possible. We were trying to achieve the objective without using "roles" as we are (anyways) ...

• Thats great ! Per documentation we need a SIP server version 8.1.102.93 or later , so what is your SIP server & WDE versions , hope we need to setup login.voice.prompt-dn-less-phone-number (value: true) in WDE application object also... Thanks, Ramkumar ...

• We have configured a DN on the SIP switch. In the annex of the DN we have configured the WDE Option login.voice.prompt-dn-less-phone-number (value: true) in the section interaction-workspace. Then configure a place for the DN and choose the place in ...

• Yeah, per WDE document, its what given but they mentioned to refer SIP documents for more details where WWE is mandatory for DN-less remote agent. If you have successfully done it with WDE option , let me know. ------------------------------ Ramkumar ...

• Thank you! ------------------------------ Christina ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files