Genesys Engage on-premises (formerly PureEngage)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, To provide our customers and partners with the best experience, Genesys is constantly transforming and innovating how we can improve our customer/partner experience.  We are looking to transform and improve our Customer Care IVR and would like ...

• Hi Reginald Out of curiosity, what other Genesys apps are installed on that server? I assume you've checked to confirm things like the VC++ prerequisites are on there? How far back in CCPulse versions have you tried to go? Like Jason I've had cases ...

• Hi there, Thanks for your response, as indicated i have tried various versions with same results, screenshot was from previous version. I will check and update ------------------------------ Reginald Sheraton ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Scheduling

Hi All, To follow from an idea that was raise on the clouds idea forum (  Genesys Cloud Ideas Lab) - CLWFO-I-243  https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-243   I wanted to check if any scheduling colleagues that are using Genesys Engage have ...

• We once had a case of Symantec Endpoint Protection that was killing CCPulse, so maybe check any Anti-Virus or DLP Agents installed on the server? Also, you sure you have 8.1.100.73 successfully installed?  Or are Genesys just lazy with updating the versions ...

• Have you installed the GMF Tooling plugin? Installing Composer as an Eclipse Plugin (genesys.com) ------------------------------ Jason McLennan Commonwealth Bank of Australia ------------------------------

• Hi All, Looking for additional information on Shift preferencing / Avaibility bidding option? Has anyone been successfully running these during shift review / shift bid / allignement?  Would love to have a chat about this fonction if any of you have use ...

• Great idea... May also open "Customer Care Community" for discussions about the process and web-site... - - because I just got this interesting screen from CustomerCare site - case with timeout expire on dialog/form "transfer files" *attached" ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi everyone, I am trying to upgrade Composer/Eclipse to the latest supported level : Composer 8.1.560.15  (bundled with Tomcat version 9.0.36) Eclipse Photon (4.8)  After successful installation of Composer/Tomcat and Eclipse, as a final step trying ...

• I am running multiple GAX v9 instances parallel on both windows and Linux servers. Here is my checklist: Make sure you have proper Java version installed and JAVA path is correctly set on your Linux server.  Modify GAX application object start ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

New Customer Newsletter

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files