Genesys Multicloud CX on-premises (formerly Engage on-premises)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey Genesys Community, We launched a  Mascot Design Challenge   in Genesys Casual and want some more members to get on the dance floor. If I'm being honest,  Clay Tison's submission  is pretty epic, but we know there are some legendary ideas out ...

• Hi Igor, the Pulse DB Schema only contains metadata (widget definitions etc) not the statistics themselves.  The Pulse Collector will subscribe to Stat server to get these statistics based on these definitions and the saves these snapshots to file system ...

• Anyone ever built SQL to select info from Pulse realtime DB? I need to lookup Pulse DB to search for Agents in NotReady state for more than 4 hours. Regards, Ighor #Reporting/Analytics ------------------------------ Ighor Toth ----------------- ...

• Hey Community!  Not sure if you saw, but our Community Manager  @Matt Lawson  is living his best life on vacation in Orlando. That doesn't mean we don't get to have some fun too!  This Friday, I'm hosting a lunch break for a game of Skribbl.io. ...

1 person likes this.
  • Trying to create a filter for Pulse that will show ONLY agents within an Agent Group who are in LoggedOut State. Kind of an odd request but we have a group that would like to see one widget with only LoggedIn agents and their stats (That gets handled ...

• Also, what version of ESJ, and what version of Java? ------------------------------ Tony Morrow ------------------------------

• Hi Debora, Could you share the configurations you did for the pop client section (WITHOUT SHARING ANY CREDENTIALS)  just to validate the configurations that  Microsoft  offers for Office 365 Outlook ? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/pop-imap-and-smtp-settings-8361e398-8af4-4e97-b147-6c6c4ac95353 ...

• Hi Team, I'm trying to migrate EmailServer grom exchange 2016 to Office 365, already change server, ports, certs, but in my logs keep receiving error below: 10:16:16.547 Std 20015 [MsgIn-1] <pop-client-teste> JavaMail Exception. javax.mail.MessagingException: ...

• Hello, I have written a custom Wde module. It works fine. It's destructor executes as I close the Wde window. But if I open a Stat Server protocol and then close the Wde window, window closes but the destructor of the module class does not execute. ...

• Happy Friday, Genesys Community! Before you go and whisk off into the weekend, I wanted to share recent updates with you: We recently released our latest  Q & A show  where Matt and our special guest dive into what the Analytics as a Service (A3S) ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Mascot Design Challenge

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files