Genesys Engage on-premises (formerly PureEngage)

Genesys Engage Q&A Show
- Episode 1 -

What does the industry's first True Native Multicloud Architecture mean for you? Join us as we discuss with Genesys VP Tod Famous   
- Tod's Blog
- Q&A Show on CX Insights

Latest Discussion Posts

• What does the industry's first True Native Multicloud Architecture mean for you? Join us as we discuss with Genesys VP Tod Famous. Have a question, topic you would like for us to discuss, or suggestion for the show? Feel free to post in the community ...

• Dear community, Has anyone implemented the Security Filters in GCXI based on Genesys Configuration Units? If so, can u describe the approach in a few words? If not, how would you approach this task? Thanks in advance! #ArchitectureandDesign #Reporting/Analytics ...

• Profile Picture

Virtual Agents

Hi - I am trying to create profiles (virtual agents) to determine the most optimal schedules however, only two shifts are generating. I was hoping to get a variation of different shifts with varied start times. Can someone help me with this? Thanks, ...

• @Prasath Balakrishnan Thanks our server team seems unaware on where to add this. Any pointers on where this will go?  Even if there is a pointer to documentation we can take it from there. ​ ------------------------------ Dora Potluri ----------- ...

• UI freezing seems to be result of the below exception 2020-09-24 20:26:01.692 24442-24442/com.genesys.gms.mobile.gms_app I/ClientSession: Exception while invoking listener com.genesys.gms.mobile.client.CometClient$2$1@130340f java.lang.NullPointerException: ...

• Here is your log (i think this is timber) and adb log. @Prasath Balakrishnan Hope that helps.​ ------------------------------ Dora Potluri ------------------------------

• @Dora Potluri, logs please. ------------------------------ Prasath Balakrishnan Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• @Prasath Balakrishnan After Step4 the UI shows nothing.  It shows blank. Do you want me to share your demo APK or share the settings to our server (which is available on internet).  You can try it youself both of it. I can email you the settings, ...

• i want this screen after executing step 4 and the logs from the device or simulator from step 1 to step 4. ------------------------------ Prasath Balakrishnan Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• @Prasath Balakrishnan Sorry I do not get you.   Can you please advice what screen you want? ------------------------------ Dora Potluri ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certifications and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)