PureEngage On-Premises

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey PureEngage Community!  The team and I are thrilled to see that you hit 1,000 members! We appreciate the effort that you dedicate to starting discussions and supporting each others' growth in the platform. Great collaboration makes for great ...

4 people like this.
  • Hello I have trying to add a button into a region of WDE (v85). These are the issues I have come across so far: The button I want to add is the 'Instant Call Transfer', but instead the 'Start a Consultation' button is shown. I want to add/insert ...

• ​How can we enable the  WWE salesforce adapter browser to be on top always or show an indication(linke bring the window to be in focus, or the window to be blinking) of arrival of a new interaction? #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface ------------------------------ ...

• Bonnie, We are on the PureEngage Cloud platform so I am not sure this will help, but it might be worth a look: We had an issue with Pulse a couple years ago with the refresh rate on our longer sliding profiles.  We had our "Sliding2Hour" ( 7200:600 ...

• That is a great creative approach to add this capability! You might want to share this in the DevFoundry ! ------------------------------ Matthew West Staff Technical Writer Genesys Laboratories ------------------------------

• I have to correct myself. In my tests I have seen the the Genesys process which is started writes its own version into the config db. I hope this is true for all components and all DBs and Operating Systems. ------------------------------ Sascha Gagalon ...

• Yes I know. But especially with Linux there is quite some chance that the version information in the config db is not the version of the process which is actually running. So I would not rely on this either. So it seems that the GAX API is really what ...

• It wont read from the config database directly. GAX will get the info from Config Server and it should have the info in memory. The mention around querying the config databse is that of course Genesys will tell you (or at least they use to), that you ...

1 person likes this.
  • Very nice idea with the API. I will definitely play around with this. Thank you very much. But are you sure that this will not also query the config database information? ------------------------------ Sascha Gagalon Dimension Data Germany AG & Co. KG ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Community Members of the Month

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files