PureEngage On-Premises

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Jason, many thanks for your response. Indee you are right, we are trying to use MCPs as RTP Proxy. Using an SBC for that purpose can be of course one solution, we indeed have one SBC in front of Genesys, but still customer for internal security reasons ...

• Hi David, I must admit I'm not totally clear on the problem space, but it sounds like your trying to use the MCPs as an RTP Proxy?  Wouldnt using an SBC provide better demarcation here? ------------------------------ Jason McLennan Commonwealth Bank ...

• You could utilise the Private APIs used by GAX, just examine the API calls via developer console in your browser.  Not, pretty sure this is completely unsupported, even though the GAX developer manual references one of the private APIs here . Ot you ...

1 person likes this.
  • Biggest change I'm aware of is the mandatory use of ODBC.    See here ------------------------------ Jason McLennan Commonwealth Bank of Australia ------------------------------

• Looks like FreePBX doesnt like the header size given its complaining about a lack of SDP when clearly it's present.  Two things: Ensuring your using TCP (rather than UDP) in the trunk config.  I'd say that you'd be getting close or over your MTU. ...

• Hi  Is there an API / Web Service which can be used to read or write operational parameters? At present operational parameter configured using GAX is being read in Composer voice application App_OPM. A third party system is required to update the value ...

• see attached files ------------------------------ Marcelo Augusto Botelho ALGAR TECH ------------------------------

• Hi, all Good Day. I have a SIP Trunk between Genesys and Asterisk(v16) I have this scenario: 1- Customer calls to GVP, 2 - choice a menu, 3 - this call is passed to a routing point with attached-datas to asterisk via sip-trunk 4 - these attachs are ...

• Upgrade Interaction server from 8.5.110.10 to 8.5.306.05 Hi! We need to make an Interaction Server update for the version mentioned above. Therefore, I must ask you if there is any necessary update in the interaction server database or other components ...

• Dump the Trash.  - In Eclipse, click Windows --> Preferences --> General --> Show Heap Status. Then click OK. At the bottom of the window frame, you will see the memory being used in the window (dynamically changing), then the total memory allocated next ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Xperience 2020

Xperience_2020_Genesys_website_ads_Knowledge_Network_ad.jpg

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 💡

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)