PureEngage On-Premises

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Sonia, Check to see if email server is not reaching the attachment file size limit. If so, you will need to increase it assuming you have enough memory on the host, and allocated to Email Server. Regards, Daniel ------Original Message------ ...

• Hi,  sometimes our EmailServerJava is throwing Java exceptions where downloading emails with a calendar attachment, and stops downloading the rest of emails.  It happens randomly, other times the emails with calendar attachments are downloaded without ...

• Team, We had made test email calls. The interaction queue values and virtual queues values were getting updated correctly in ccpulse. But in pulse application only agent statistics were getting only populated. All other statistics were showing as zero. ...

• There are two methods to display it. Only available with Pulse 9. I have created a template which has Stat called Not-ready Reason and shows Status and duration together (For all Medias). You need to define new Stat in Stat Server called ExtendedCurrentStatusReasons ...

1 person likes this.
  • All, I'm working on an application that makes changes to config objects. What I would like to have is a way to derive a CfgDelta* object from the before and after of a given object. Does anyone have code that can create the delta between 2 objects?  ...

• Just wondering if anyone have keep-startup-file set to true in application options for GAX.   It doesn't seem to work for me and I'm wondering if it's a valid setting for the GAX setting.  Does anyone have a list of valid setting that will work for all ...

• Hi Ivan, both scenarios are working fine. Thank you for your help! Kind Regards ------------------------------ Pedro Antunes xseed-Consultoria e Sistemas ------------------------------

• (deleted)

• We're an all-Windows shop, so unfortunately we can't use Web Services, and I'm essentially writing that layer on top of the Platform SDK. I tried to translate your example to C# and this is what I came up with: private void switchMonitorMode(string dn, ...

• Jeff, Maybe this will help... For barge in: public switchToBargeIn(connId: string, monitoringScope: MonitoringScope, externalId: string     = undefined): Promise<any> {       return this._post('mute-off', {           thisDN: this.dnNumber, ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Community Poll

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files