Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• The screen pop mechanism is on alert. What you could do is have a page pop that says Begin or Get Info and then change the page to one that has the information. Not sure we can change the timing behavior. The only other option would be a custom action ...

• Darn good idea! I am surprised no one has suggested this sooner. I added this idea for you: Have timer for how long notifications | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director ...

• Not currently. Here is an idea for that: Evaluation forms & multiple choice: | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com ...

• Hi Jason, A call need to pass through external trunk for the edge to start recording, that is why the recording need to be enabled on the external trunk. Our recording system is external trunk based. Regards, ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks Robert and Maxim, Good to know my thinking on that is right. ------------------------------ Anton Vroon ------------------------------

• Hi Dianne... not sure of your exact use case, but typically secondary numbers show up under the "session dnis" attribute. In the workspace/interactions view, you can ass the session dnis attribute to the view and then search or filter on them that way. ...

• Yes, that could certainly work, but as you mention it's a bit ungainly and not dynamic as I'd need to create a switch case for each task to potentially be called (and there are many). ------------------------------ Vikki Papesh Sr. Genesys Cloud Developer ...

• Currently, only SMTP is supported. We should see by September or so IMAP for 0365. This will allow direct pulling from the O365 mailbox and you can use the Genesys 3rd-party SMTP connector to send out through O365. The only problem is that this only ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries