Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Understanding Agent Empathy This feature goes beyond traditional metrics, leveraging AI to assess both customer sentiment and agent empathy, providing supervisors with a nuanced view of interactions. Bridging Performance Evaluation Gaps No longer ...

• I had a chat over 2:30 mins which is not too long or short but seems still I see the transcription but not summary ------------------------------ Shailesh Singh Accenture Solutions Private Limited ------------------------------

• Is this occuring in the desktop client or in a browser? If in a browser which browser? I know you mention it working in Edge but I don' tsee any other details in your description ------------------------------ Bob Hall Southwest Business Corp. -- ...

• Hi Dean, Is it only when transferring to a number this could work? Our agents transfer to an external contact, which is an internal DID that points to a flow (in this case the DID ending in 1724), but it's not showing up to the session DNIS and it doesn't ...

• You'll likely find the 3rd participant is a queue. Check the conversation timeline as you should see a participant on each row. You can use the GET /api/v2/conversations{conversationId} API to get the detail of one of your conversations and check the ...

• Thank you for your response, we do use EWT, but the check on agents available seems to give us logged in head count - and not the ones ready/availabe to take a call. I was looking for combination of the two to decide. What would be the property ...

• By the way, what is the ACW option? ------------------------------ Venkatachari Krishnamachari Skylux Inc ------------------------------

• Hi, Please is it possible to initiate Video/audio call Through WhatsApp Integration! I know That Natively is not Possible, but is there any other way to initiate a video/audio Call. Thank you in Advance #DigitalChannels ------------------------------ ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries