Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Community! We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! This is your chance to showcase how the Genesys Knowledge Network (GKN) has positively ...

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

1 person likes this.
  • I suggested that during beta to the product team. The issue we're going to have here is you have one team working on this in Architect, and they don't own the Interaction Detail screen. I also am unsure they actually took my feedback on the Architect ...

• Hi @Robert Wakefield-Carl , thank you for the feedback. My telecom team was reviewing these examples and seemed to think there were no active interactions left open. I guess where I am confused is, if an agent logs off, can/should Genesys end any interactions ...

• Profile Picture

Disputes Reports

Is there a screen in Genesys where i can see ALL the disputes for a given time period instead of looking at the each agent level? Appreciate any help. #QualityManagement ------------------------------ suyog gupta Health Alliance Plan ------ ...

• Thank you!!! ------------------------------ Melissa Palmer Cox Automotive Corporate Services, LLC ------------------------------

• Much appreciated, Robert! We will further explore this in the Messaging flows to match the call settings. One follow-up question - if we set the threading timeout as very low, wouldn't it affect all interactions that way? Meaning, some legitimate interactions ...

• Thank you, Richard. That was one idea I had. I was hoping for something a bit less manual since we will have to keep up with any new area codes that get added. But I think that will be a workable solution. Much appreciated. ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks, Muhammad. I'll give that a shot. ------------------------------ Eric Berkshire New American Funding, LLC ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries