Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
community-dx-webinar.jpg
community-five-phases.jpg

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey DX Community!  We'd like to invite you to a special weeklong AMA (Ask Me Anything) event starting next week with Principal Product Manager @Coty Smith He'll be spending the first four days of the month answering questions you might have related ...

3 people like this.
  • Hey Everyone! Welcome to the DX Community! We are excited to have you join for us for the launch. Once you are in, please introduce yourself, ask any questions that have been on your mind, or share some DX advice that has helped you along the ...

• Thanks Anthony. I did end up finding an API to pull out all phrasings for articles here: /api/kb/v1/getFullArticleData. I can probably dump those into a database and match on the article ID from the API you provided above. The FullArticleData API also ...

• Hello, I wanted to confirm my understanding of the voices export Bold360 DX AI results. The Question is in the context of my results only containing unanswered results (isAnsweredVoice=false) with subVoices (subVoices=true). It appears you will see ...

• Hey Nicole, Unfortunately there isn't a way right now, and we realize this has been a feature request for a few. A workaround could be through manually modifying the JSON, so copying/pasting sections from the JSON and then importing the flow fresh, ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Helpful Links

Ideas Lab

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys User Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers