Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello,  I think, I have same issue... When I upload an installation package (Pulse for example), I have a load bar but it blocks at 25%. I check a GAX log but I don't see any error... and the IP status stay in 'Creating IP Installer'.  If you want ...

• Hello everyone. It is possible to skip the database creation when I startup ETL Runtime? The database already have all the tables ETL Runtime needs to run but it tries to create them anyway and now we are getting database exception ORA-00955 - name is ...

• TServer setting "logout-on-disconnect"? Is it set to true? ------------------------------ Angus Huckle Spark New Zealand Trading Limited ------------------------------

• I faced another issue at the same step with Kubernetes version: v1.26.1: ================= [ERROR CRI]: container runtime is not running: output: time="2023-01-23T18:12:07+01:00" level=fatal msg="validate service connection: CRI v1 runtime API is not ...

• Aside from ports configurations, you must have a real good server behind them. Remember you will be running 2 java services that consume and demand a lot of resources like CPU and RAM. Also is not a good idea to have 2 GAX in a single server, you are ...

• Hi Martin Thank you for your input, sounds like a job from scratch is the way to go, as it very often is, on matters like these. I will relay your experiences to my Dev Guys, and hopefully that will save us a bit of time. Thanks  Mikael ------------------------------ ...

• Hey Those-Who-Love-To-Win! Just a quick reminder that you have until tomorrow, Friday, Jan. 12th to get your answers in for the contests below AND a chance to win an epic prize from our newly refreshed Prize Wall! But you gotta play to win, so ...

• I got this fixed by returning False. As return True Means Break the continuation of Chain of COmmand. ------------------------------ Rajnish Kumar Roy Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Barge-In KVP

Hi, Is there any KVP that Genesys WDE inserts upon Supervisor barge-in that can help in identifying barge-in calls. Is there a configuration option that will make WDE do that. If you can point to any documentation that will be great. Any help will be ...

• Profile Picture

Supervisor Barge-in

Hi, I am trying to write a query against the Info Mart database to determine number times supervisor barge-in has taken place. By looking at the schema I don't see any direct table that can provide that. Need your help! Thanks, Arif #Reporting/Analytics ...

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files