Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: WDE Crash

The WDE is customized and issue comes from custom part, so you have to discuss it with responsible team or DEV owner. ------------------------------ Jakub Němec NTT Czech Republic s.r.o ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

WDE Crash

Hello, I have an issue with WDE 8.4.143.08 , it randomly happened that after receiving a Chat interaction and then another Whatsapp interaction came the WDE get freezing. There is need to restart PC in order to resume login WDE again. From WDE logs ...

• Dear Vinod,  Thanks for your details. Both queries were already executed at DB (ConfDB) but when in run command ./run.sh, I was getting error as shared earlier. Changes which I made : Deleted the existing DB (ConfDB) and created new one as Config_DB ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello Shrikant, The problem seems to be with the Locale. 00:01:49.209 Std 07001 Database 'ConfDB' opened 00:01:49.309 Std 23600 Program exception : FATAL ERROR. Locale configured = 1033 Not Loaded!!! 00:01:49.309 Std 22905 Objectset [main-cfgset] ...

• Hi, I assume that cfd DB is prepared and works fine - you can login in and review tables there ? Why in *.ini not used the same driver version ? Regards ------------------------------ Piotr Gordon codelab.eu Poland ---------------------------- ...

• Hi Folks, I'm getting below error while starting my configuration server on my test environment. [root@shrikant Config_Server]# ./run.sh Genesys Configuration Server. Version 8.5.101.95 Copyright (c) 1997-2022 Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, ...

• Dear All, has somebody help with identifying this warning received in WDE during a whatsapp conversation, and also identified in BGS logs? '_umsResExtText'='Hub error. Try to send the message later', 'message-code'='902', 'message-text'='rejected by ...

• I know this is an old post and I'm sure you've since moved on (without a doubt), but I noticed that no one mentioned using the URS Web API... Truly amazing what you can query from URS so long as your strategy is in control of the call. There's a TON of ...

• Hello, I am working on a deployment for WDE v8.5 in citrix (xendesktop) with a standalone SIP endpoint installed on the local workstation. To start with we are connecting to citrix using a VPN. We have also configured the WDE sipendpoint 'standalone' ...

• Hi Kelvin, I Sent you an email. cheers Andrew ------------------------------ Andrew Soroka Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)