Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Team, Recently I have installed composer on windows 10 and trying to work on composer workflows, but when I create a test workflow I don't see IPD diagram coming, only could see code. Any plugin needs to be imported to eclipse inorder to work with ...

• Hi Armando! We recommend that you open a support request with  Genesys Customer Care  to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you,  ------------------------------ Ginger Alford Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations Genesys - Employee ------- ...

• Hi Asim!  We recommend that you open a support request with  Genesys Customer Care  to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you,  ------------------------------ Ginger Alford Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations Genesys - Employee --------- ...

• Hi,     Please reply? ------------------------------ Asim Shah C Square Consulting ------------------------------

• Hi Guys,             In Email Server Logs for Incoming Emails, ToAddress and CcAddress = "Firstname Lastname<firstname.lastname@domainname.com>" are in the same format but FromAddress is as below. FromAddress="firstname.lastname@domainname.com"  I ...

• Hi Judit! The region mentioned " ContactTabBottomHistoryMultiRegion " is correct for the use case you want to implement. If it does not work, we recommend that you open a support request with  Genesys Customer Care  to troubleshoot this issue. Thank ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Emails reporting

Hi Sorin Lionte ,               Was the issue resolved or not? ------------------------------ Asim Shah C Square Consulting ------------------------------

• Hi Saugort, Thank you so much for your reply. Regards, ------------------------------ Jorge Lopez SRL Soluciones e Implementaciones, S.A. de C.V. ------------------------------

• Hi Jorge If you are parner, you could find some info on customer care, documentation portal and partner portal. If it is not enough I suggest you open a case with customer case or ask to you Genesys CSM. For Genesys engage there some guides but you ...

• Hello, One of our customers is requiring evidence about how Genesys Engage provide security compliance in the base codes of the suite. So I am looking for certificates compliance like ISO27001, PCI-DSS and so on. Also is requiring control reports of SSAE-18 ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Kickoff Summer with Trivia

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files