Genesys Engage on-premises

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Lakshman, You can create a service file template by using the "@" in the service file name, like Statserver @ .service. Your Statserver@.service should look like below for this to work. [Unit] Description=Script to start %I After=network.target [Service] Type=simple User=genesys WorkingDirectory=/opt/gcti/StatServer_1/Current ExecStart=/opt/gcti/StatServer_1/Current/statserv ...

• Alvin, Thank you, However, its not quite right.  The output doesn't show the leading "0" for the hours, minutes and seconds.  Instead of DD MM YYYY HH:MM:SS if the value is below 10 then you get DD MM YYYY H:M:S.  I have it working and its showing ...

• Hello Vinod Balan, I have installed only one stat server and starting multiple instance with different name  -app "StatServer_1", "StatServer_2" ......."StatServer_N" in this case how to write a service file. Stat server Installed path /opt/gcti/StatServer_1 ...

• All, Rich Messaging has long been released as GA and is available on the Genesys Engage documentation website at https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/GWC/latest/Deployment/GWCRM Thanks ------------------------------ Jim Crespino Senior Director, ...

• Just an update on my previous post. I performed additional testing and noticed that the Agent Login timestamp updates if the agent's status updates (e.g: from Ready to Not Ready, etc) which does not meet your requirement. So the below code uses the Current ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Daniel, For multimedia interaction, including e-mail, the TARGET_ADDRESS is always null as work by design. https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/GIM/Current/PDMMS/Table-INTERACTION_FACT#TARGET_ADDRESS If you expect the sender's e-mail address to ...

• Hi Holger, The below code has worked for me. It displays the Agent Login timestamp in the format: DD MM YYYY HH:MM:SS Use an existing Agent Login template, and add a new Statistic. Display format = String, and add the below formula into the Formula ...

• I am creating email interactions report from Infomart database. However the 'target address' shows null on 'interaction_fact'  table for email interactions. My question is which table and column is 'target address' stored on GIM for multimedia interactions? ...

• We are trying to set up some autoresponse/ack senarios in email routing. We have set up some responses in the SRL (agents can see them in WDE) but in IRD on the autoresponse/ack blocks the list is empty. Is it something we are missing here? Edit: Fixed ...

• Hello everyone, The method mentioned above works only for passwords used in configuration files (confserv.cfg / confserv.conf) when encryption=true set under [confserv] section. This method does not work for silent installation. C:\GCTI\APPS\CS> .\confserv.exe ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Season's Greetings Community!

New Community Available

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)