Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Community! We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! This is your chance to showcase how the Genesys Knowledge Network (GKN) has positively ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

1 person likes this.
  • I am trying to create a callback that sends the calls at a different time (ie. 9am) next day. I am using an API endpoint POST /api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId}/callbacks but there some request parameters that I ...

• Hi @Rechelle McConnell , I believe what you are looking for is Show which policy was applied to a | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) . This feature will be considered for CY25 according to the responsible admin. Voting and commenting on your ...

• in Chrome, for example, you cannot disable WebRTC. I imagine that the user to use the "deselect phone" to disable webrtc or do you have another scenario? if for it, you can monitor through Agent Status View - column: station. Att, ...

• Yes!! If you don't use ZTP, you need to use the "DHCP option" to automate the process of provision. This documentation will be to help you: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/enable-dhcp-on-the-phone-to-discover-the-phone-settings-from-the-edge/ ...

• This flag will help/enable sending the SIP REFER message to the trunk. The Release Link Transfer (RLT) option is available in the trunk settings. When this option is enabled, Genesys Cloud CX will attempt to use RLT to transfer calls to external destinations. ...

• Hi @Malcolm Green , I believe your question might be answered by release notes from last december : Password policy minimum requirements Genesys updated the Genesys Cloud minimum password policy. The new password requirements include a minimum ...

• We would love a way to measure FCR, too, and don't have any way to do it using the system. ------------------------------ Amber Krueger Ultimus Fund Solutions, LLC ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries